• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Real or not??That is the question

lets take a look [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <<<*>>>

Re: Real or not??That is the question

added floyd or maybe just an added string tree?Overall the vibe looks good, more and better pics especially of the back are a must though.

Nothing strikes me as wring though...maybe added floyd.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

I say added Floyd.
      The behind the nut string retainer bar is not straight.
      I'd love th have this, but blew all my expendable income a few hours ago on another guitar.
      If I didn't have to eat, I could have more guitars

Comment

I thought the body looks like a Kramer. Take a look at the top horn. No picture of the neck plate?

Comment

just emailed the buyer asking for good pixs of the back and neck plate.....
          the waiting game begins [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

curious...if it's real, it's way cool...hell it's a cool neck anyway...the input jack on front seems a little strange...d.m.

[ May 10, 2004, 11:21 PM: Message edited by: diablomozart ]
            http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

I think the body looks good and has a nice even strat shape, if it was a Kramer the dip between the horn and back would be deeper. Just my opinion.

Chuck

Comment

"what´s wrong with the top horn?" [img]graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
                was my first though as well
                seems not wide enough (too narrow at the tip)to me
                just an opinion

Comment

Originally posted by diablomozart:
                  curious...if it's real, it's way cool...hell it's a cool neck anyway...the input jack on front seems a little strange...d.m.
                  <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Why's that ..... my 1984..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Again it looks okay to me other than the possiblilty of the added Floyd, also weird string tree. Better detailed pics are a must but the shape, wear, pickguard etc all look legit to my eye (alebit the pics are not high resolution).

I just heard from a fellow eBayer that someone emailed him and I presume the otehr current bidders to warn them that it looked fishy. You know the deal, you get an email saying its crap stay away then the same dude snipes/backdoors it for a song.

I emailed the seller and asked for more pics which I can post and add more comments when I get them. Looks good so far, beat but cool looking Charvel..good luck. Bid early to deter backdooring..that was the lesson I learned on that pointy Zebra Charvel that got backdoored recently.
                    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel

Comment

The seller sent me some additional pics, the floyd is aftermarket. the guitar is well played (kinda beat) but looks okay to me.

I think its legit and will make someone happy!!!

Comment

judging by the pics on ebay...was the guitar originally white?...still...i agree...mojo aplenty with that neck...hopefully nobody will feel the need to have the logo re-done as it's much cooler the way it is...d.m.

Comment

I'm glad to hear that the guy responded to your email. I haven't heard back from him on mine sent 2 days ago.

Comment

kev...you always get the weird stuff [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] ...i know they could do it, but it was not a normal thing...aside from yours i've seen maybe 3 or 4 others with the input jack on the front...most ive seen had it on the side [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] ...d.m.

Comment

and this is my 86 [img]graemlins/images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                              X