Charvel necks question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel necks question

I have a neck that I bought under the pretence that it was a genuine Charvel Strat head neck, but now that I have learned more about them I'm not so sure.
    It's a 22 fret birdseye, rosewood neck with what appears to be a factory floyd nut 1 3/4. The shunk stripe comes all the way up to even with the first fret and the dots are a little wider than most of the ones I've seen. I has no markings on it at all except for a Charvel logo that I had added. The neck was finished in a vintage clear like an old fender when I got it but the headstock was sanded smooth and a large charvel logo was on it.
    I want to sell the whole guitar now, but I don't want to mis-represent it. It looks really cool and I will take some new pics and put on the site under my signature. Any help in correctly identifying it will help me out alot.

Re: Charvel necks question

OK there are a bunch of new pics in the MSN pictures file. The horrible sharpie markings on the back of the headstock are actually George Lynch's signature. I was kinda pissed that he writes so poor, but I'm sure it will come right off. It was a good Idea to have him sign it at the time but looking back, I'm not so sure!

Comment

Those dots are way to wide bro, Cool looking guitar though
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Yeah,the 12th fret dots do look too wide bro & the ball end of the headstock seems a bit different from a Charvel strathead too,still looks like a nice neck & I love that tortoise shell pickguard!!Happy to hear you've found a place for the Purpleburst!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Chucksplatter

Comment

Working...
        X