GX Bullseye Ltd edition query

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GX Bullseye Ltd edition query

[img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I was joking, Jim! [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cool info. nonetheless, though. Thanks. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Well,it's been one week now & I still haven't heard anything from Lloyd/GX,no phone call,no E-mail,nothing!!Great way to do business,great customer support!!Arrgghh!!WTF??!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] !!Chucksplatter

Comment

that is messed up

Comment

Very!! I don't care what the excuse is or how busy you are,you don't leave somone hanging this long with no contact at all!!WTF??!!Arrgghh!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] !!!!!!!

Comment

Lloyd was very good throughout with the Bullseye. And then not so much when I bought from him again last summer. Nothing major, but just not a good vibe then.

Probably not a big deal, Chuck, but I'd follow-up with a call to him tomorrow anyway.

[ May 31, 2004, 11:42 AM: Message edited by: shreddermon ]

Comment

Thanx Shred but I've tried calling(almost everyday!!)& I never get an answer,just his voice-mail,left a message five days ago that was never returned!!This is bullshit!!WTF??!!How hard is it to return a call or an E-mail??I understand he's busy but it doesn't take a f'n week!!Arrgghh!!!!!!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] !!!!!!!

Comment

[img]graemlins/brow.gif[/img] Ouch. Didn't realize it's that bad. Pretty damn lousy. Good luck, bro.

Comment

You have all made up my mind 4 me. There was recently a 25th on eBay that did not sell??? I was going to bid but got shy because of lack of interest.
                  I also ordered a bullseye and I'm glad to hear the good reviews. One thing though. Should I not buy the anniversary and order another bullseye?
                  Thanx everybody.

Comment

I own both BUT if I had to choose I would go with the Charvel 25th.....you can always get a Bulls eye guitar made now or in the future. The 25th has a better neck in my opinion. Besides that is a Bulls-eye graphic all that cool?

Comment

Besides that is a Bulls-eye graphic all that cool? [/QB]
                      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You obviously either didn't grow up playing in the 80's or you have no idea what the history of Charvel entails ...

The Bullseye is one of the graphics heavily identified with Charvel
                      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Well,I finally get a call from Lloyd yesterday,he says he E-mailed me last Tuesday to let me know the last Bullseye was already sold(I'm 100% positive,I did NOT recieve any E-mail from Lloyd!!)so it looks like I'm bumming!!After a week of waiting for a reply,no Bullseye for me!!Why would I still be able to buy it on his site(you still can now!!)if it has already been sold??!!Why does it take a week to find this out??!!Sorry but this is bullsh*t & lousy customer support!!What a waste of time,needless to say I doubt I'll be buying anything from him again!!Arrgghh!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] !!WTF??!!!!! [img]graemlins/images/icons/mad.gif[/img] !!

Comment

bummer Chuck..same thing happened with me over at DrumCityGuitarLand with Jason. I saw that white pointy Charvel Tele (NAMM) and went to buy it. He emailed me back and he said it was sold, the thing is still up on his website..lol
                          www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                          My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Just buy 1 used.
                            They pop up very often for only 30 being made.
                            Hell,I bet half of them have been sold at least once.
                            Just keep your eye on the classifieds.

Comment

Man. Huge bummer, Chuck. Very cheesy. Sorry to hear that.

Oh well. You also have the option to order one of the new USA Charvel Standards. I'm sure they're going to be killer, too. The prices are pretty close. And the final specs should be, too. A bit of an upcharge if your heart is set on the bullseye graphic, though. Other options (PUs and fretboards), too.

Comment

I bought a summer NAMM guitar from Lloyd last year and everything went really smoothly and he was a good guy to deal with.
                                However, the GX site never seems to be updated any more (available Jacksons are now 3 weeks out of date and before that the 'in stock' week date was in March) and his stock rarely seems to change so I must admit, I'd think twice now....I guess his attention is with the San Dimas line now!
                                Stores should realise that the web is a very useful tool but if things get majorly out of date, it creates a bad impression of the way you do business....even the GMW site was last updated at the start of March!
                                Cheers
                                Ian
                                Popular is not the same as good
                                Rare is not the same as valuable
                                Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
                                X