Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GX Bullseye Ltd edition query

Originally posted by shreddermon:
    Oh well. You also have the option to order one of the new USA Charvel Standards. I'm sure they're going to be killer, too. The prices are pretty close. And the final specs should be, too. A bit of an upcharge if your heart is set on the bullseye graphic, though. Other options (PUs and fretboards), too.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I could never make full heads or tails of that price list. Beyond the standard colors (red, white, black and blue), it got too confusing for me.

Comment

Ya know,after more dealings than I can remember,I have never had a problem even remotely similar to this when dealing with Matt at Matts Music,no matter how busy you are,it's bad business & lousy customer support!!Arrgghh!!WTF??!! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] !!

Comment

Agghhh!! They sold the white Charvel tele?!!!!!!!!!! I was just going to buy that!! DAMN! The only thing I didn't like about them was that they did not have a 3D Charvel neck plate. FOR KMAYNARD: I most definetly played guitar through ALL of the 80's..... I just don't really care for the Bulls-eye graphic (although I one one)I wasn't knocking anyone's else for their preference.

Comment

Working...
        X