No announcement yet.

charvel headstock pixs rd 2 (chicago)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: charvel headstock pixs rd 2 (chicago)

heres two more of the jack plate

Comment

um...mister junkie, sir? [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

...got any plans for that trem? [img]graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Yeah, he's gonna sell it to me!
        (Just hoping!)

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer:
          With regards to the hole in body (pku route going through to the trem cavity route) I have seen this on a few others. Not sure of dates or when it was more common I can look through my stuff later.
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I have this hole on both my #1505 strat head,and my #2089 pointy.

Comment

Sorry Guys.

I played this guitar in January at the Guitar Center on Roosevelt Road in Downers Grove, IL. It appeared to be a parts guitar made up of parts that were authentic and jap. The neck is completely wrong. Anyone that is really familiar with these guitars would know right away. The trem is one of the repros that was made during the Rob Lane era. Apparently one of the sales guys that works at that store had it on consignment. I was discussing the potential of the guitar being a fake with the sales guy and he said "hold on, the owner just went on break". He went back to get the guy then came out of the back with a goofy look on his face and said the guy went home sick??? That said it all to me. Cool player but in my opinion (and I have owned over 40 of these). Its fake.

scv

Comment

john5,
              send me a private message i would like to talk with you about this guitar
              thanks

Comment

Working...
              X