Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Getting ansy

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter:
    Maybe I should send you guys some Xanax to help ease the pain? After reading this thread I got on the phone to FMIC. The word straight from the horses mouth is late July/August on the Bullseye and September on the Star. Keep in mind that these are "expected" delivery dates. Don't send a hitman after me if it takes longer than this!

Matt [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">[img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/baby.gif[/img]
    thanks Matt!

Comment

Originally posted by SATCH1967:
      The 25th anni Neck is just sick . It is to die for!!! I love it.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">aaahhhhh! now that's the kind of talk that's pushing me to smoke! [img]graemlins/refuse.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/nono.gif[/img]

I really do hope that the Bullseye necks are just as sick!

Comment

Hey Satch1967, thanks a lot for rubbing it in. I hate you. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Matt,
        I will need the 10mg blue ones, I'll take them every four hours until delivery. You know where to send them. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Joe
        Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler:
          Hey Satch1967, thanks a lot for rubbing it in. I hate you. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Matt,
          I will need the 10mg blue ones, I'll take them every four hours until delivery. You know where to send them. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Joe
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">matt, that goes for me too. If we're all too medicated/stoned to respond when you notify us that our Charvels arrive, you'll understand why! [img]graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

The 25th anni Neck is just sick . It is to die for!!! I love it.... [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

whats the damn holdup?!?!? it can't be that hard to find red/white bullseye trees.

seriously though, FMIC needs to stop beating the shit out of their SRV model and then charging $8k and start making Charvels!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stratheadcharvel:
                whats the damn holdup?!?!? it can't be that hard to find red/white bullseye trees.

seriously though, FMIC needs to stop beating the shit out of their SRV model and then charging $8k and start making Charvels!!!
                <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">if FMIC's really allocating all of their resources to Fender Signature lines... [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

However, aren't the Charvel production lines still overseen by Tim Wilson and Mike Shannon? If so, that's good. However, where FMIC starts ordering them to cut corners, well [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Maybe I should send you guys some Xanax to help ease the pain? After reading this thread I got on the phone to FMIC. The word straight from the horses mouth is late July/August on the Bullseye and September on the Star. Keep in mind that these are "expected" delivery dates. Don't send a hitman after me if it takes longer than this!

Matt &lt;img border="0" title="" alt="[Smile]" src="images/icons/smile.gif" /&gt;

[/ QUOTE ]

no hit man yet. But since late July is just around the corner, anyone have any information on delivery dates?

Comment

I am taking heavy medication and cold showers.
                    It seems to help :-).

Comment

What is GMW?

I hear the term all the time, would somebody please fill me in?

Comment

Check THESE out...that's what GMW does...

http://www.gmwguitars.com/class/rockreplicas.html [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh. Nice.

What a professional website! lol.

Good prices.

Comment

I spoke with Matt the other day and he said he does not know what is going on with the Bullseye.

Have any of you guys heard from other dealers what is the latest?

The last I heard was late July or early August, well here we are....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              I spoke with Matt the other day and he said he does not know what is going on with the Bullseye.

Have any of you guys heard from other dealers what is the latest?

The last I heard was late July or early August, well here we are....

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF does that mean for those of us who've placed $$$$$ down? Knowing Matt, he'll follow-up w/ FMIC and get us some answers! thanks Matt!

Comment

anyone??
                                somebody to lend a hand to an exhausted expecting father?

Comment

Working...
                                X