Charvel San Dimas 1505

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Charvel San Dimas 1505

As you can see from my previous custom modifications...this guitar took a lot of restoration. It was about $1200 for everything.
    The paint alone was $500. In this situation the money wasn't the issue...I think neither for Metalcop during the restoration, or for myself making the deal with him. You get what you pay for! Fender should just hire GMW to be it's San Dimas custom shop !

Comment

great job [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Riff:
        It's like CRAP!!!! $200 more and I could just get a brand new GMW shipped with a case!!! So self defeating!
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Well, I thinks thats just the way it is....and you know what? it's worth every penny [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

As for Jackson necks - check out Eastons site - he's got some logo'd NOS Jackson pointy necks for $250...

I would still just sell your Jackson parts and get the GMW Crossed Swords you wanted...or a pointy Lynch Bengal....

Steve E

Comment

I am about to get the Swords GMW or the George Lynch camo. Just doing a little extra work to round up the money. I want EMGs either way. I wrote to Kevin about the neck but I am waiting for him to get back to me. You know how busy he is and he just moved his store.

Comment

Working...
          X