Possible local San Dimas sighting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible local San Dimas sighting

> The local bar I go to has a house band,and one of the guitar players just got a Strat-head Charvel. He is quite fond of older Ibanez Artist style guitars,the doublecut LP type with Kahler trems,he has 3-4 of them,but said he found this Strat at a yard sale in Dyersburg,Tn,home of Newc. It's kind of a 7-Up green,with a strange spiderweb/tree of life graphic done in what looks like a silver paint pen,black pickguard,HSS with an Invader in the bridge,and a chrome Kahler. The neck is maple,Strat-head with the 3 on a side logo,rosewood skunk stripe,22 frets that look like 6100s,string retainers and a small shelf that an original style Kahler locknut sits on,and the reddish-brown phenolic nut. He said he gave less than 100 bucks for it,even if this is just a parts mutt with an original Charvel neck,it was still a steal for that price. Tommy D.
    "I'm going to try and work it out so at the end it's a pure guts race......because if it is.....I'm the only one that can win" - Steve Prefontaine

Re: Possible local San Dimas sighting

Sounds awesome. Can you get pics to share?

Comment

Working...
    X