Brand new Charvel Custom Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand new Charvel Custom Shop

I just got a phone call this week from Guitar Asylum that my new Custom Charvel is in. It's a clone of a guitar my guitar teacher had in 1985. GET this: IT HAS THE 3D CHARVEL NECK PLATE!! Originally it was supposed to be an issue that they were going to have to wait 3 months to get them produced but thanks to some members here and Guitar Asylum it's done. I promise to post pics when I get it picked up in a week or two.

Re: Brand new Charvel Custom Shop

Coolio! Please post a review, too. [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

And, oh, BTW, shouldn't this be in the USA Charvel area, instead? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

Can't wait to see pics!
      [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Spider Riff:
        I just got a phone call this week from Guitar Asylum that my new Custom Charvel is in. It's a clone of a guitar my guitar teacher had in 1985. GET this: IT HAS THE 3D CHARVEL NECK PLATE!! Originally it was supposed to be an issue that they were going to have to wait 3 months to get them produced but thanks to some members here and Guitar Asylum it's done. I promise to post pics when I get it picked up in a week or two.
        <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Tell us more. Specs, graphics. I can't wait for the pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon:
          ... and, oh, BTW, shouldn't this be in the USA Charvel area, instead? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
          <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Good point! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Glad to hear it. Also, it is pretty cool that they are going back to the 3D plate.
            "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Sorry I had originally put it in the Jackson board by mistake......but I don't have a "Mason-Dixon" line between Charvel and Jackson...if you know what I mean. I have to pick up the guitar and wouldn't yoou know it comes right before the damn holiday when I am away!

Comment

Working...
              X