No announcement yet.

Strathead reserved

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks...it would be cool to see a few more limited runs of some of the more stripped down versions like this Music Zoo run. I would love to see for example a plain white, with matching head maple Strat head. Yeah I know you could custom order one but I hate waiting.
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

they have many more oiled Stratheads coming, NOS trem and 2-bucker versions as well. Also a bunch of plain janes I think

6 Charvel SD Mahog Natural
      6 Charvel SD Mahog 1H NOS Trem Oil Fi
      6 Charvel SD Mahog 2H Floyd Oil Finish
      12 Charvel SD Mahog Blk Matte
      Last edited by brent; 06-07-2006, 01:59 PM.

Comment

excellent....I think there is a sizeable market for the less flashy Charvel stuff too.
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Candy Red, two-hum, Floyd run at Matt's. See the Limited Edition Guitars section.

Comment

Originally posted by gtrbuyer
            excellent....I think there is a sizeable market for the less flashy Charvel stuff too.

I'm with you on that. I love the stipped down look of the oil finished guitars. I wouldn't mind seeing some hot rodded strats, too. Nothing flashy. Something like a traditional looking strat, but with a Floyd, and that oiled neck. Fender was trying for that thing with the old Floyd Rose Classic, but they never got it quite right.

Comment

Got TMZ015 this week!

I just got one this week and am really liking it so far. The last JC guitar I had was an 84 Jackson that was awesome. This guitar has a nice feel to neck, the workmanship is perfect, and the tone is something else. I was surprised at how smooth that pickup was. Also, this one weighs in at 7.2 lbs which is easy on the back. I can't wait for it's swamp ash sibling to arrive shortly!
              Last edited by zarl; 12-04-2006, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Congrats on the purchase, these are indeed some of the best guitars ever IMHO.

I'm totally happy with mine, I've been using it a lot at gigs and the mahogany sounds KILLER through my JCM800. I hadn't heard that it is in fact 100 years old, that is really cool.

Comment

Hey guys - nice guitar! Welcome back to 1983! My oil finished Mighty Mite bodied/ Charvel necked original didn't have a floyd though (it was a through body stop tailpiece). It was my number one way back then - and seeing the new naturals from Charvel takes me right back! I guess I'll have to get in line for one of the V-Trem ones myself.

Last edited by Mickey_C; 11-11-2006, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Cool vintage pic!

Comment

That pic is very cool. The guitar is gorgeous.

Comment

Is the finish on the body of these guitars smooth or can you feel the grain?

Comment

Originally posted by Rhett View Post
                          Is the finish on the body of these guitars smooth or can you feel the grain?
                          You can feel the grain on these, although, they are sanded very smooth to the touch and oiled.

Comment

Working...
                          X