Any stores get the DeMartinis in yet?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any stores get the DeMartinis in yet?

I thought these were going to start showing up at dealers in April. Anyone see any yet?

Delivery has been pushed back to August. Shocker!!
    Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Thanks Matt. I figured I wouldn't bother you with another e-mail...lol.

I'm assuming they are inundated with requests for the line, hence the delay.

Comment

A few weeks ago I had the oppurtunity to play a "Bomber" That my Luthier and His partner won at Namm. It was such a nice playing guitar with an ultra light feel to it!

August? LOL no shock there. They'll be worth the wait though!

Comment

actually that's good on the delay. i need the time to get my funds together anyway.

Comment

Amen to that, RickStar.

Comment

Originally posted by RickStar
              actually that's good on the delay. i need the time to get my funds together anyway.
              Same here!!!

Comment

I worry about this! If I am settled in with what I have, and the DeMartinis come in, I could already smell the $ in my wallet burning, so let them take longer hehe!

Comment

it worked the other way for me, i was all set to buy a bomber then i heard of the long delay so i bought another Les Paul, oh well. perhaps in August when they are ready to ship i'll still grab one...not sure yet since i already have a custom shop order in with Chravel already.

-Mike
                  www.DAvanzoGuitars.com

Comment

i found this ad for one

http://www.gbase.com/Stores/Gear/Gea...x?Item=1501760

Comment

Does Elderly actually have the Frenchie or is just a placeholder on their site? The ad isn't clear from what I read.
                      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Originally posted by JZ06
                        A few weeks ago I had the oppurtunity to play a "Bomber" That my Luthier and His partner won at Namm. It was such a nice playing guitar with an ultra light feel to it!

August? LOL no shock there. They'll be worth the wait though!
                        Swamp Ash body maybe? Or just a real light alder?
                        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I am not sure...I never pursued it any further....

Comment

Will they be doing the snake skin model?

Comment

Negative on the snakeskin finish.
                              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                              X