No announcement yet.

Some new Charvel's....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool collection. I think you came back in a BIG way! Congrats! I love them all especially the Candy Blue!
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

very nice, i dig the bullseyes

and that quilt top is mouth watering
      Last edited by SILENTSCREAM; 05-05-2006, 10:46 AM.

Comment

from one solar owner to another
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

Woah!

It's like a room of sex.

Comment

OMG that solar is insane. I love it.

I agree it would be the ultimate guitar if it had one of those stratty heads on it.
            the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

WOW!!! That is a great collection!!!
              Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by circle of the tyrants
                Yeah, I'm digging the V-trem thing. I was getting tired of Floyd-equipped guitars as it was, but I definitely fell in love the first time I played a brass trem. I had a USA Charvel around the mid to late 80's that had a Kahler, which I wasn't too fond of. I guess the first time I played a brass trem was last year. I had no idea what I was missing!
                How's the tone different with a brass v-trem? Is that what you're really loving about them? Also, how are they doing with staying in tune - especially with the pointy headstocks?

P.S. Absolutely love your collection!
                Last edited by vondran; 05-11-2006, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vondran
                  How's the tone different with a brass v-trem? Is that what you're really loving about them? Also, how are they doing with staying in tune - especially with the pointy headstocks?
                  I was wondering the same thing.
                  How well do they stay in tune?
                  Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Soap
                    I was wondering the same thing.
                    How well do they stay in tune?
                    As you'll see in most other threads asking that question, I guess tuning stability kinda' depends on the user. Obviously, brass trems don't have the stability of a Floyd should you want to get really aggressive, but they definitely do the job for me because I don't really treat them like a Floyd. That doesn't mean you have to use them sparingly or be extra gentle with them, you just can't go crazy. Some guys might even say their brass trems are as stable as a Floyd.
                    I can say this, I can do everything with a brass trem that I could do with a Floyd. That might not mean anything more than the fact that I didn't use Floyd's to their fullest potential! I don't use a trem constantly, so I don't need the comforts of a double-locking system. I have had no tuning problems with my brass trems. I love Floyds and have owned dozens of guitars with them, I just realized that no more often than I use them, brass trems would suffice, not to mention the ease of restringing/setting up a brass trem.
                    The tone is definitely different than a standard v-trem. Alot more sustain, plus a little "chime" mixed in. I didn't think they would sound much differently, but they do. To each his own, I guess.

Comment

Nice Stable. That Solar is very cool!

Comment

Nice guitar u have!!!!!

Comment

Very nice collection!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X