New Charvel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Charvel

I have been trying to get a new Charvel for over a year now and I finally scored this one. I did purchase a Blue Ghost Flame NAMM show star but had to send it back. I was worried about buying a new guitar with out playing it first especially after the ordeal with the star, but this guitar is everything I hoped it would be. It feels good and plays great just like my old SD Jackson.
    Sorry for the poor pic.

Just one more guitar!

very cool...the blue ghost flame graphics look great..congrats and enjoy
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

That's awesome!!!
      What was wrong with the Star that you sent that one back?
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

cool axe! me likey

Comment

Originally posted by toejam
          That's awesome!!!
          What was wrong with the Star that you sent that one back?
          Just one more guitar!

Comment

Damn!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

damn that is nice...!
              It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

IMHO, BGF kicks @ss on the new Charvies. It just seems a natural fit. Kind of a more modern interpretation of the vintage Charvel flame jobs. Congrats.

Comment

Very Nice, BGF does indeed kick ass. Love it with the ebony board too!
                  If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Great graphic!!Congrats!!

Comment

It looks great, very convincing. I'd be hesitant to light a match near the axe for fear of explosion.

The mixed studs on the Star clearly show that someone didn't care about what they were doing. Does the same guy do most of the bridge work...? Maybe he had a hot date and was installing the studs at 4:50 on a Friday afternoon.

Comment

Originally posted by scotty
                        So the post inserts where not pushed all the way in or where they loose and worked their way out?

Comment

Yea,the one isn't pushed in all the way ,and the other one looks crooked.
                          METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

Thanks for all the positive feed back guys. I love this guitar.
                            First of all the company that sold me the Star are great guys. They gave a full refund, and then preceded to worked on getting me the guitar I wanted. It just didn’t happen. The posts I noticed as soon as I opened the case. The top post was angled forward and the bottom was sticking a ¼ inch out of the body and shimmed with wire.
                            My Dinky (which I bought new) has a San Dimas plate but most likely an Ontario guitar and a truly a magical guitar. It originally came with Jackson pups and a JT6 which I swapped for a floyd right away. I paid a little bit less money for the new Charvel and I believe it is every bite as good a guitar if not better just for the sake of the pups and the OFR.
                            I snapped another picture this morning of my only USA J/C guitars.
                            Shannon/Charvel/Dinky
                            Just one more guitar!

Comment

Awesome guitar! Love the ebony board with that. I've got an SL2H in the BGF and I've considered grabbing a Charvel with a single hum in that same graphic.

Too bad the star didn't work out but this one will make up for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X