X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So it's made in 95 #209
    I'll see if I can get some pictures up.

Comment

• I have a 1996 candy blue traditional and really like it. It feels different from my USA Pro and my 2005 re-issue but I still like it. The quality is great on those guitars!

Comment

• Mine needs some fret work done. I get some nasty buzzing.

Comment

• Comment

• So your last post until now is just like your screen name... 2long4u! Beautiful guitar, though!
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• If you're going to necro a thread though, that's a helluva way to do it. Beautiful guitar
              Hail yesterday

Comment

• Just got around to it. I thought I posted them earlier. As much as I love the guitar I'm not really happy with the bridge pickup. Doesn't have enough bite for me. I really should send it out for some fret work.
                Last edited by 2long4u; 02-14-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• If I recall correctly, those have a DiMarzio Tone Zone. Maybe try a Super Distortion or a Duncan JB if you're looking for a little more bite.

Comment

• Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    If I recall correctly, those have a DiMarzio Tone Zone. Maybe try a Super Distortion or a Duncan JB if you're looking for a little more bite.
                    I have a Carvin pickup in the guitar I made that sounds awesome. I can't remember what kind it is. I built it in '94 or '95, and I don't see it listed on Carvin's website. Maybe I'll work on that one a bit, and start playing it.
                    It might be an M22SD.
                    Last edited by 2long4u; 02-14-2013, 12:12 PM.

Comment

• The M22SD is probably what you've got; high gain with a bit of bite to it. They still make them, but they don't list a lot of things on their site any more for some strange reason.

Comment

• I think that's what I have in my c66 that I ordered last year around this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2long4u View Post

VERY NICE!! SD IV right? I've been kind of keeping my eyes open for one of these for a good price. You don't see them very often.
                          Prosecutors will be violated...

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Hendrix View Post
                            VERY NICE!! SD IV right? I've been kind of keeping my eyes open for one of these for a good price. You don't see them very often.
                            Yea. I wouldn't sell mine for a good price. I would consider a ridiculous price.

Comment

• I just picked up this bad boy today--'95 San Dimas Standard

Comment

• I have had the privilege to play a Pre-Pro and a #4000 series 1986 San Dimas Charvel Dinky Strat head and the '86 particularly the neck were unparalled compared to anything!!
                                Emerald
                                http://www.treblebooster.net/bolin.html
                                http://www.vintagewashburn.com/Elect...veStevens.html
                                http://www.garymoorefc.com/guitars_heritage
                                http://www.garymoorefc.com/guitars_hamer

Comment

Working...
                                X