Charvel Custom Shop logo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Custom Shop logo

When I ordered my custom order in 2002, I asked for a Custom Shop logo as I have already seen it before on the Custom Shop Jacksons.

Till then, I have never seen the Custom Shop logo on a Charvel. Since all the original Charvels were custom orders anyways, maybe there was also no reason for a Custom Shop logo on a Charvel.

In the meanwhile, I have sighted the Custom Shop logo on other USA Charvels too, and this exacactly the same way as I specified it on my custom order.

Can mabe somebody tell me if my 6048 really was the very first Charvel with a Custom Shop logo, and if my custom order was the inspiration to also, or if there maybe already other Charvels before had the Custom Shop logo?

i have a custom shop charvel from 2003 and it has no custom shop logo. it also has a jackson neck plate though.

GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

That custom shop logo was started sometime during the 90s, I think. Maybe mid 90s-ish.

Definitely post-SD era. So none of the orignal SD Charvels (...or Jacksons, for that matter) had it.

The CS logo is a spec on the work order, so you can elect to have it included or not. And you can even specify where to place it. (...One of my CS Charvel pointyheads has it, and I spec'd it to have the logo placed on the back of the headstock.)

Comment

Hey Toby, how about a pic of the rest of your HRF guitar? It looks cool.

Comment

I seem to recall a pointy-headed, Charvel-logoed guitar made ca.2000 with a custom shop logo (I think). But it probably had a Jackson plate. When did the 6000+ serials begin? I think there was a photo of this guitar was in the old custom shop archives, which I can't find on the new Jackson site...

Comment

Originally posted by Toby
            Can mabe somebody tell me if my 6048 really was the very first Charvel with a Custom Shop logo...?
            P.S.- Toby, this is my CS guitar I was speaking of. Not 100% positive, but IIRC it was completed before your strathead was done. Hard to tell from the pic, but the CS logo is on the back of the headstock.

Given how long the CS logo was around, I doubt either was the "first" Charvel to have it. But, given the rareity of stratheads pre-FMIC, it's possible that your's was the first strathead to have it.

...Just my half-assed guess-timating. Take it for what it's worth.

Comment

Uh, those are hot axes.
              drool!

Comment

all are incredibly nice!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toby
                  In the meanwhile, I have sighted the Custom Shop logo on other USA Charvels too, and this exacactly the same way as I specified it on my custom order.

OK, WHOEVER owns that guitar has GOTTA be a guitar god!!!!

Comment

i have a charvel reissue with "custom shop" on it. serial 960050

Comment

Working...
                    X