No announcement yet.

S/N 7159: Inspired by Jack Butler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Killer guitar, Johnny. What pickups do you have in her?

Comment

great looking trio.....thanks for the comparsion notes and cool pics.
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

They brought up a good question Johnny. Do you know which pickups our FR charvies have?

My blue one has an SH4 I think.

??

Comment

Z06:

Bad ass! The '82 next to the '06 is just amazing, and your maple board family is adorable! I'm 100% with you on being thrilled that Charvel is making these bad boys once again.

Interesting that you prefer the non-recessed Floyd ... though I never actually did bar pull-ups, I was always really glad to know it was there if I needed it. Needless to say I don't miss it and not having all the wood routed out for the recess cavity is probably a good thing.

1trussel: I didn't spec any pickup change, so I'm assuming it's got the stock TB-14 Custom 5 in the bridge and SH-2n Jazz in the neck. They sound fantastic - the string-to-string definition is right up there with my PAF-Pros, but they seem to feed my amp a wider tone spectrum as the bass is more defined and chunky ("less thin").

--jr
          「久しぶりに絶望してえよ。マジで。」

Comment

Originally posted by JZ06
            They brought up a good question Johnny. Do you know which pickups our FR charvies have?

My blue one has an SH4 I think.

??
            From the Charvel Winter 2006 Price List:

Pickup Configurations

1 Humbucker - Seymour Duncan TB-14 Custom 5
            2 Humbuckers - Seymour Duncan TB-14 (bridge), SH2n Jazz (neck)
            H/S/S - Seymour Duncan TB-14 (bridge), STK-S1 Classic Stack (middle and neck)
            H/S - Seymour Duncan TB-14 (bridge), SCR-1N (neck)
            「久しぶりに絶望してえよ。マジで。」

Comment

That's good to know! I was told an SH4 would be in my blue one. WRONG

Thanks Johnny.

Comment

Working...
              X