A Few Pics of #5301

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Few Pics of #5301

Got this one from Chucksplatter a couple of weeks ago. '85 body with a sweet '84 neck. The only change I've made is to put in a Duncan Custom 5. Plays & sounds fantastic! Thanks again, Chuck!

Looks great. Loving the maple necks lately

Comment

SUPER collection!

Lots of us here have the bug BIGTIME!

COOL!

Comment

Absolutely awesome! Maple fretboards = guitarlicious. Question: Which is the "actual" S/N 5301 ... the body or the neck? Does it matter?

Gorgeous! Love the Greenie, too!
        「久しぶりに絶望してえよ。マジで。」

Comment

Thanks, guys! The plate belongs to the body. It had a Jackson neck at one point. Not sure whether the original neck had a maple or rosewood board. It would be cool to find the work order. Chuck sent me a pic from the eBay auction.

Bret D. won it and had it before Chuck. Not sure if Bret or Chuck put the current neck on. One of the cool things about it is the locknut, which I definitely prefer to the behind-the-nut Kahler lock!

Comment

Nice!
            Chuck is Da Man!
            If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Cool graphic and it looks great against the maple board.
              Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

Awesome!!Very happy you dig it so much bro,it will be missed!!Nice to know it's home now!!!!

The body,neckplate,pickups,trem & hardware are all original to the guitar,the neck was added by me!!& yes the Kahler works great with the Floyd lock-nut!!

Comment

nice
                  www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                  My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Working...
                  X