Need info on limited run Charvel...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5-4-3-2-1
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon
      Compound 12 - 16"
      Sweet! So the Solars should have the 12-16 as well, right?

Comment

Yes,the standard 12-16 radius!!

& I specified Gotohs Pat,or it would have been Schallers with a different tab,was even asked during the building phase if Schallers would be ok & obviously I said no!!The Solars were spec'ed as exact as possible to an eighties pointy,including the Gotohs with correct tabs & a non-recessed trem cavity cover!!Screw counting at it's finest....or ugliest!!

Lol Kev!!

5....4....3....2....1....!!

Comment

That's cool, Chuck. I just thought the Gotohs were the default, anyway. Weird that they use Gotohs on the USA Jacksons, but Schallers on Charvels.

Comment

This is the guitar we're talking about:

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Shaemless self promotion if I have ever seen it........

LOL

Shawn
              Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon
                That's cool, Chuck. I just thought the Gotohs were the default, anyway. Weird that they use Gotohs on the USA Jacksons, but Schallers on Charvels.
                The Charvels at the time I ordered the Solar run had Schallers Pat,I don't know if they still do or not as I lost interest in the new guitars!!

& I must give equal credit to Chad,he & I put this run together & worked out all the specs/color,etc.,thanx again Chad!!

5....4....3....2....1....!!

Comment

Working...
                X