Charvel #5115 "Payback's a bit#h"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel #5115 "Payback's a bit#h"

Well, the Charvel Gods definately made sure I paid the price for parting out #5115. $535.00 to be exact. Everyone should consider the neck, neck plate, neck plate gasket, neck bolts, & control cavity cover MIA and or stolen. Due to my and my mailman's inattention to detail and/or stupidity, it was picked up/sent with three other {labeled} packages without any label whatsoever. Supposed to be directed to the dead letter office in Atlanta when that happens. We'll see, I'm waiting, but I'm not too hopeful. So, the moral of the story is...Don't ever part out a USA San Dimas Charvel guitar, ever. I know I won't.
    Last edited by Mr Graphic; 07-11-2006, 10:30 AM.

Hey, I'm in Atlanta and know the postmaster. Let me know if I can help.

Paul Frischmann
    [email protected]

Comment

Seriously?
      Originally posted by pfrischmann

Paul Frischmann
      [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by pfrischmann

Paul Frischmann
        [email protected]
        Man, way to step up!
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Seriously,
          He's being appointed in a couple of days and lives down the street from me. I have now idea how or if he can help but I'd be happy to try.

This stuff is irreplaceable. I'd be having a heart attach if I were you.

happy to help

Comment

Good luck! I hope you recover it. I personally have never had any luck with USPS or UPS finding a lost package.

Comment

That's the one Kevin had, right? Man, I know your pain. Nothing against you personally, but it made me sick to see that axe getting parted.
              Guys, these guitars are a huge part of the history of Jackson/Charvel, so please don't let them end up in pieces. I wanted to restore that axe, but I got ahold of Kevin a few days too late. (if it's the same one I'm thinking of)
              My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

FWIW, I have the body and was trying to get the neck and plate from Pat, who had bought it from Mr. Graphic. I should have snagged all of the parts when I had the chance. I still want them, if they ever do show up.

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Been there...

My wife and I weren't communicating one day (surprise!) and she dropped in a USPS Mailbox a group of bills and a Bank depoist envelope with all ENDORSED checks inside it totaling something like $1200! We were going to the bank next and she didn't 'hear' me warn her, AHHH! I about shit a brick! We scrambled to call and have all these checks cancelled, contacted the Post Office, explained the situation and they asked for 'identifing' marks or the like on the envelope. It took about 3.5 weeks and it showed back up to our house, unopened, like the day it had been dropped in the mailbox on accident.

If you know anything about the box, let them know; any unique markings, size, names on the outside of the box, whatever; it all helps. You might be surprised, the more the know the better off they'll be but they will try to sort through all this stuff. I can't IMAGINE how much stuff they get like this in Atlanta, but up here in Columbus, Ohio they said they received thousands of unmarked letters a week...

Comment

Let me add that I was a bit suspicious how this went down at first, but Doug came through and did the best he could to make me whole again. For this he deserves a BIG THANKS. I admit, I was a bit of a jerk at one point...asking the hard questions...In the end, this just suck all the way around.

Doug is a good guy. Thanks man.

Comment

Thanks for posting that Patrick, I appreciate it!
                      Originally posted by txcharvel
                      Let me add that I was a bit suspicious how this went down at first, but Doug came through and did the best he could to make me whole again. For this he deserves a BIG THANKS. I admit, I was a bit of a jerk at one point...asking the hard questions...In the end, this just suck all the way around.

Doug is a good guy. Thanks man.

Comment

And Doug, don't forget me when it lands again, if Pat decides to pass!

Mike
                        Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Working...
                        X