My 1st CS Charvel is in...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1st CS Charvel is in...

Just got the email from Matt. WO 2069 is in.
    I'm stoked, just have to pay up and wait for delivery.

Pics:
    [IMG]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0TgAAAPMWPoziVLDaHi3R97FQFUmJ*u5DBenkfsPTEIQAYqja* %20*JkHndjTEw8KkJvNZS5Fz2BAlYCSJRZhDewDDP8rSihhyiS Zia%20BKFDkJiGAGCear4BF*g/customs%20053.jpg?dc=4675582171374937511[/IMG]

I can't get pics to work on this board. Any help would be cool.
    Last edited by Flatpicker; 07-23-2006, 07:08 PM.
    Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

No go
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Hey neighbor, it looks like the link is a secure one. DO you have it up on Photobucket at all? If you send me a pic I can post it [email protected] is my email

Comment

Email sent.
        Thanks.
        Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

WOE!!!! Feel Happy for you Man!!! I would be driving up to Matts tomorrow

Last edited by quakana; 07-23-2006, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Wow! That is outstanding!
            This electric phase ain't no teenage craze -UFO

Comment

Makes me want to drink a margarita...oh wait...I already am!!

Comment

That is Fucking SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
                I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

wow!!!! i showed that to my mom and even she thinks that looks bad-ass!!!!!! congrats!!!
                  GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

WOW! That's a keeper! I really love the colors and I don't like green much.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

That is killer!!!!!! Congrats. Give us a review on how it plays when you receive it.

Comment

I just hope it sounds as goos as it looks.
                        It has a Tonezone and a YJM in it. They work well in Basswood and Alder so I'm feeling pretty safe.
                        Ash body/maple neck with Ebony board so it should be fairly treble/middy and with less bass. The body mass should help round it's sound out.

Comment

That is fucking amazing. Congrats! How long was the wait time?
                          THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Looks great!

Comment

Looks fantastic and I really like your specs. Ash, ebony, YJM +++.

Still thinking about the creme colored pups though.

Comment

Working...
                              X