Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have I mentioned that this guitar KICKS ASS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THAT IS BEAUTIFULL!!!!!!!!!! Love the neck thru also!!!! I'd stand for you in court on the heresy thing!!!!
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

The flames on the headstock are awesome!!! Can't stop staring...
      Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Rufue
        Hey Shred, what Dimarzio's do you have in that?
        Bridge = Super 3
        Neck & Middle = Virtual Vintage 2.2

Comment

KILLER guitar!!! Love the color, and the headstock looks great. Congrats!

Comment

Sharp! I need to get one of those chrome bezels on my 650.

Comment

How could you leave that one around unplayed? Damn, that would be by far my nicest guitar!!

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

They say absence makes the heart grow fonder. Every time I pick up my Solar I'm floored by the playability and tone.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon
                  You know, in ancient times heresy was a crime punishable by being stoned. ...Wait. What's that? Oh that kind of "stoned"? Nevermind.
                  You must have been stoned to have forgotten about that guitar!

Comment

does it sound different from maple thru alder?
                    lots of people say neck thru guitars sound like the neck and the sides don't affect the sound very much. ???

Comment

Yes, it definitely sounds different. There is a very clear tone difference for the swamp ash, rather than alder. Anyone who tells you the body sides on a NT don't affect tone are full of it.

However, I will admit that - to my ears - the tone difference is slightly less pronounced than with a bolt-on neck. Emphasis on slightly - it's not a big difference. And, if you think about the two different construction methods, that makes sense. The body wood of a bolt-on will be a somewhat larger % of the guitar's overall mass, than the side wings will be for a NT.

Comment

Working...
                      X