Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 58 Corvette and a solar

Look Down and stuff
    Last edited by Drsracing; 08-02-2006, 12:58 AM.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Nice!
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Nice guitar, but why oh why did they paint the bumper?
        The only solution to GAS is DEATH...

Comment

Nice!!!!! One hell of a combo.

Comment

that is classic, great pic
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Wow! Beautiful couple!

Also nice to know that the impact zone, should a 58 Corvette knock down a Charvel Solar from behind, would be around the 8th fret.
              Henrik
              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

We painted the bumpers because the car is non original and that's the way my mom wanted it lol

Comment

Your Mom drives a 58 Vette????
                  Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Yep, my mom has also driven a 66 442 hard top 400/4 sp, a 68 442 vert, a few mid 60's fairlanes, lifted jeeps. Whatever my dad would build for her when they were together

I have to work on vette now, so its fun

Comment

Why are'nt you here in reno? This week is called Hot August Nights, the largest classic car gathering in the country, over 10,000 classic cars, and an estimated 800,000 people contributing $275 million dollars to the local economy,what a party! I'll get some pics and post them in another forum later this week.
                      Last edited by jacksonaxes; 08-02-2006, 04:41 PM.
                      METAL, LIVE IT!

Comment

My dad is there, my 55 won't be ready till next year, ill be In reno next year

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonaxes
                          Why are'nt you here in reno? This week is called Hot August Nights, the largest classic car gathering in the country, over 10,000 classic cars, and an estimated 800,000 people contributing $275 million dollars to the local economy,what a party! I'll get some pics and post them in another forum later this week.
                          Love to go to Hot August nights sometime!!
                          I love admins!

Comment

Originally posted by Drsracing
                            Yep, my mom has also driven a 66 442 hard top 400/4 sp, a 68 442 vert, a few mid 60's fairlanes, lifted jeeps. Whatever my dad would build for her when they were together
                            I'd rather push a Mopar.... oh wait I do, it's knackered.

58 vette is sexy, but the only time I tried driving one I couldn't get in the cockpit properly, you gotta be short to drive them!

Comment

nice pic/

Comment

Working...
                              X