Any of you seen this guitar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any of you seen this guitar?

Where I bought my san dimas' from, and I also have service work done at http://www.oneflightupguitars.com Bob, one of the co-owners is looking for this guitar in the picture. I believe it has a recessed floyd, non-logo'd neck and a custom finish done. There we're two others with that finish, one was for eddie van halen and another was done for a young man. This was on a magazine cover.

SO: if you've seen it, or know it's whereabouts, by all means, call Bob at the shop or drop him an e-mail!

Here's a pic.

I thought this would be ok seeing lots of us are charvel fanatics and we see lots of stuff. Maybe you've seen it???

Thanks!

Jay

Bob don't look too happy there!
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

He is NOT photogenic(did I spell that correctly)

See here

like a deer looking at headlights

Comment

Wow....poor Bob. Has he always been miserable?
        Looks like in the first pic, he knew he was going to lose the guitar, and in the second pic (years later) he'd lost it and nothing else would ever take its place........but the third pic?.......wow. I think we'd better help him find that damn guitar.
        My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Screw the guitar... Where can I get a Hot pink tank top
          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

that was in the 80's, maybe he robbed the tank top from the hotty he slept with the night b4?

Comment

Nah, those were standard issue at the time. They were handed out on every street corner. That and all the flousrescent colors.

Comment

Working...
              X