Neck backshape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neck backshape?

Does anyone here know the diffrence between these two neck backshapes? I am told 750-810 is the standard San Dimas style but what is 735-825? It is listed as the classic on the Fuller site under the New Mike Learn Charvels? I am just curious as to the dffrences.

As best I know, the first is the standard measurements for the Charvel pointyhead necks. And the latter is standard for the stratheads. Of course, you can do whatever you like on a custom order.

Comment

Originally posted by shreddermon
      As best I know, the first is the standard measurements for the Charvel pointyhead necks. And the latter is standard for the stratheads. Of course, you can do whatever you like on a custom order.
      So the new strat heads are thinner???

Comment

A little thinner down low, a little thicker up high. And, although I haven't played one yet myself, I hear the profile is a little rounder, as compared to the flat backshape of the pointyheads.

I suspect this profile is different than the prior limited edition runs, though. So maybe someone who's already gotten one of the new customs can chime in here on how they feel vs. the pointyheads.

Comment

Working...
        X