Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A whole mess of HRF NAMM 3 tite goodness..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A whole mess of HRF NAMM 3 tite goodness..

Man oh man.This one is my grail, and that says something.Well,ok, maybe the French from last year, or maybe the first HRF. Forget it.

Awesome neck. Perfect fit and finish. UNREAL paint job (Thanks Dan Lawrence). Great choice on the pickups. Just perfect. Rings like a bell or screams like banshee.

My theory? Buy NAMM guitars. They have been fully gone over, therefore no screwups and hopefully you ae getting the best of the best.

Enjoy!

Shawn

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

That is just amazing. The paint looks great. I really like the matching headstock.

Comment

Congrats Shawn - you never fail to share great things with us

I would love to see some of your guitars in person some day...until then thanks for the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by ejs0614
        Congrats Shawn - you never fail to share great things with us

I would love to see some of your guitars in person some day...until then thanks for the pics.
        Come on down to Tampa bro..Always welcome!
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Nice!!!!

Comment

shawn, get my room ready. i'll be down next week. congrats.
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Yes, that is absolutey gorgeous.

Love the p/u config.

Comment

Shawn, I'm glad you got the deal with Fuller! I almost got that one for myself when I saw it. My finger prints probably have been erased from it:ROTF: They watch you like a hawk on those custom shop guitars if you have to handle them. They know me so they can relax for a second.

Congrats on the new prize!
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I like it...I like it a lot!

Comment

that is awesome.... does each pickup just have an on/off switch?

Comment

OK....I'm going to consider this a compliment to me that Shawn likes this guitar so much!! LOL

I designed that one from the ground up (chose all the specs, pickups, etc). The only problem I had with it was that we did not have the original style mini switches on hand to get it assembled in time for NAMM. Oh well....it made it to the show, and it kicks a**!!

BTW - that neck is the "official" Charvel San Dimas neck profile for Strat(R) head necks. I guess we finally got it right, if Shawn's happy with it, eh??

Congrats Shawn....that axe ROCKS!!

Comment

Cool! Looks great.

Comment

Very cool Shawn!!
                          Popular is not the same as good
                          Rare is not the same as valuable
                          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Very cool!
                            Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Very nice

Originally posted by jcmktgguy
                              BTW - that neck is the "official" Charvel San Dimas neck profile for Strat(R) head necks. I guess we finally got it right, if Shawn's happy with it, eh??
                              John, can you tell us the neck specs?

Comment

Working...
                              X