Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A whole mess of HRF NAMM 3 tite goodness..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That one would be the only known 3d charvel plated ontario strathead!!

and Shawn congrats awesome score there I love that one ..
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Both of those guitars are fukin awsome! I am not a fan of the tite config, but that HRF graphic and color scheme more than make up for it!
      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

the colors and matching head is awesome...excellent grab Shawn, love it!!
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Toby, that guitar of yours is sooo sick it sucks.
          Wow!!!
          Infrickingcredible.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Killer guitar!!!!!! Congrats Shawn.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_Steeler
              Toby, that guitar of yours is sooo sick it sucks.
              Wow!!!
              Infrickingcredible.
              Yeah Toby, that is the shit. When I first saw that in the Gallery, thats what got me nuts about HRF. Which is why I just had to have these....LOL

Seriously. Your guitar did this.

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn
                Man oh man.This one is my grail, and that says something.Well,ok, maybe the French from last year, or maybe the first HRF. Forget it.

Awesome neck. Perfect fit and finish. UNREAL paint job (Thanks Dan Lawrence). Great choice on the pickups. Just perfect. Rings like a bell or screams like banshee.

My theory? Buy NAMM guitars. They have been fully gone over, therefore no screwups and hopefully you ae getting the best of the best.

Enjoy!
                shawn! call me, computer firewalls at work preventing IM's and PM's from coming through. I'll try you as well.
                mike.

Comment

oh, and BTW, HOLY F*CKING SHHEEET. HRF ORGY. My gaaawd. Sweet!

Comment

B-E-A utiful!!!!!!

Comment

Man, what an ugly piece of shit. Probably sounds like one of those plywood Epiphones you get in those starter packs. Cover it in stickers from skateboard companies and then maybe, MAYBE you'll have something worth owning.

Sorry Shawn. I just hate copying everybody. I'd like to say it's Rock as Fuck, but then that would infringe on my self-imposed copyright for GMP. But that's about as RAF as it gets, bro. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn
                        Yeah Toby, that is the shit. When I first saw that in the Gallery, thats what got me nuts about HRF. Which is why I just had to have these....LOL

Seriously. Your guitar did this.
                        Happily, now everybody can order his HRF Strathead the way he likes it. I always wanted a Strathead Charvel with a flame graphic, and I had a lot of HRF schemes in mind, then I found my inspiration for the graphic on the 1982 flyer.

I also always loved this, and I would like to have one, of course with a matching Strathead and with similar features as my 6048.

I also have another one HRF Star in mind, inspired by Don Dokkens former one.

All you Charvel guys, enjoy your babes!

Toby

Comment

Originally posted by Crankdaddy
                          Man, what an ugly piece of shit. Probably sounds like one of those plywood Epiphones you get in those starter packs. Cover it in stickers from skateboard companies and then maybe, MAYBE you'll have something worth owning.

Sorry Shawn. I just hate copying everybody. I'd like to say it's Rock as Fuck, but then that would infringe on my self-imposed copyright for GMP. But that's about as RAF as it gets, bro. Congrats.
                          ya know, you're probably right. sell your 3 S/C HRF to me. I'll help you "get over" this problem!!!

Comment

What a stunning axe. Congrats! I need a cold shower.

Comment

Working...
                            X