Venice Beach Charvel guy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Venice Beach Charvel guy

I think, everybody who already was at Venice Beach might have seen him. The guy on the rollerblades with the Strathead Charvel with red bullseyes on white gound. I wonder that he never got mentioned in this forum yet.

He has been mentioned before many times.
    -Rick

Comment

Search function, newb!!

Personally I'm tired of hearing about that guy. I've met him, and he's a stinky, pushy scrounger!
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Harry Perry.
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Toby
          I think, everybody who already was at Venice Beach might have seen him.
          well.. all minus 1, myself,.. I flew like 11.000 km and spend a whole day at Venice Beach... appearently he was on holiday

Comment

I wonder if he ever got a new strathead neck for his bullseye. :P

Comment

Nope. For Toby: He no longer has a Strathead, the neck is a replacement (don't recall what), so it's a MUTT! Heh heh.
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Originally posted by RacerX
                Search function, newb!!

Personally I'm tired of hearing about that guy. I've met him, and he's a stinky, pushy scrounger!
                +1000. amen brotha! what a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by StukaJU87
                  Harry Perry.
                  yea? All along I thought it was Fletch...
                  Hail yesterday

Comment

i actually exchanged emails with him a while back and he later offered me the Bullseye for somewhere between $30K - $40K because his daughter was going to college! Can you believe that? He is a legend in his own mind.

Comment

Originally posted by pebber
                      well.. all minus 1, myself,.. I flew like 11.000 km and spend a whole day at Venice Beach... appearently he was on holiday

Thats true.....we NEVER saw him.

I guess he's made enough in donations over the last 25 years that he can take a Sunday off now.

Sorry Pebber.
                      Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
                      Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

He popped up in the pics that zeeg posted from Ozzfest.

Last edited by Jason1212; 08-30-2006, 10:03 AM.

Comment

System of a Down had him come on stage and play with them here in Raleigh.
                          Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Can't remember ever going to Venice and NOT seeing that guy...

Comment

Working...
                            X