Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hot twins.

Comment

those are both sick looking man makes me want to get a charvel really bad. too bad i dont have the money

Comment

thanks for the kind words!!! it really plays well. clean or overdriven.

i have a question on it's year of production? Serial Number 6301? Could that be as far back as 2004? Or is it an '05 model?

thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JZ06
          Candy blue sold today on ebay for $1175.00

Thanks for the kind words. It's going to be a real shredder when it's set up my way(neck shim with floyd) It's killer now...it'll only get better!

Thanks

Killer pair! I understand your preference for a FR, but you've got a top tone machine here, don't ruin it with a neck shim!

Comment

According to the registry that Busdriver put together, there were a couple with lower plate #s completed in 1/05.

http://rz-home.de/~jweber0/charvel/

Comment

Ahhh. A bittersweet moment for me! I'm glad it's still in the family, I just wish it was my family!!

Oh well, as Steven Wright said, "You can't have everything, where would you put it?"

It looks right at home with his brethren. Enjoy Bro! Pleasure workin' with ya'!

Comment

so, it's an '05 model? cool!

circle.....pleasure dealing with you. it'll be well cared for and my g.a.s. is done. i wanted a few cool red strats and i have them! the oddball is the blue h-s jackson/kahler i bought off ebay.

Comment

this is how it'll look when floyded. i switched out my black one on the twin axe to the soon to be brass trem'd one.

chrome looks hot on this color! i have to find an r3 nut that'll fit in chrome. i bought one off ebay but it doesn't fit.

love it!!!

Comment

Love that color! good job man. Make sure and post some pics when you get it finished.

Comment

She has returned home! It's funny, this one was completed on the same day my flamed maple jackson body returned from Marty Bell(AWESOME GUY!!!) re-finishing.

The toplock is a custom "Shelf" made out of maple. The guitar was gutted and properly routed+drilled with a brand new bit. There is not a single hint of a new scratch or area where I am not pleased! It's as good or better than the factory floyded charvel I bought in June(Still LE$$ money to do it too!)

Enough with the chatter, here are the pics! I LOVE THIS THING!!!!

The TWINS!!!!

Three a crowd?(the dark red one on the bottom is my '82)

LOVE IT!!!

Comment

Damn that's a lot of red!!!
                        that came out great
                        Congrats, now how do you pick which one to play?
                        If this is our perdition, will you walk with me?

Comment

Looks great!

I would remove the Seymour Duncan logos & change to glossy black pickup rings...but that's just me.

Very nice!

Comment

Damn, dude. That came out really great.
                            Scott
                            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

It's still far le$$ than a factory SD and really shreds well!

Thanks for the replies, it came out better than I'd expected.

LIke Jani said, Red+chrome floyd is my signature!!

Comment

Working...
                              X