1979 charvel prototype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!!!!!!!
    I'm soooo Happy to be here!!!! I'm a newbie and I love, drool, squirt and pee pee charvels!! All my life-I still have the very first charvel that was ever made-it is a 1972 pre prototype before there ever was a prototype charvel!! Hell I think it might be a pre-pro, pre-pro, proto-prototype charvel pix's to follow. Oh btw what is it worth, somebody give me, pay or sorry I'm so giddy here's my personal email addy please I'm just here to find out what I can sale-opp's what I can worth kinda a deal. www.newbie/nopic/$$$/buttbeads/neednewtoof.com
    Can't wait to learn what someone will offer-opp's tell me more about my pre-historic-pre-pro-prototype charvel is worth. Tee-Hee!! Over-and-out!!!
    Last edited by charveljunkie; 10-15-2006, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by charveljunkie View Post
      All my life-I still have the very first charvel that was ever made-it is a 1972 pre prototype before there ever was a prototype charvel!! Hell I think it might be a pre-pro, pre-pro, proto-prototype charvel pix's to follow. Oh btw what is it worth, somebody give me, pay or sorry I'm so giddy here's my personal email addy please I'm just here to find out what I can sale-opp's what I can worth kinda a deal.
      Hey, I was born in 1972. Can I have it out of the goodness of your heart, please?!? That year is soooooo nostalgic for me, I remember it like it was yesterday. That guitar is meant to be mine.
      :ROTF:
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Toejam follow the rules!! You were suppose to pm or email me first!!!

Comment

Oh, sorry. My bad! I think I got the skills to pay the bills, though. :ROTF:
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by charveljunkie View Post
            Hi!!!!!!!
            I'm soooo Happy to be here!!!! I'm a newbie and I love, drool, squirt and pee pee charvels!!
            Bwahahahaha!
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

MAN, sure pissed some people off, didn't know there was a time limit! If I knew I would have waited to post. Truth is I'm workin' all the time. This was not a plan to market or research market. I know what this is, I knew it back then! I've been offered money for it many times. I would never sell it, I love this guitar, I've played alot of gigs with it. I just thought maybe someone had one like it and wondered what they thought it was worth. 12 year olds..... no actually I didn't think that......... THEN! - I'M A NEWBEE......DROOL........SQUIRT.........PEEE-PEEEE................PRE-PRE-PROTO-TYPE?-
              WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? THANKS FOR LETTING ME POST ON YOUR EXCLUSIVE SITE! :ROTF:
              STINGRAY

Comment

So what, like... still no pics?
                -------------------------
                Blank yo!

Comment

Originally posted by stingray View Post
                  WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? THANKS FOR LETTING ME POST ON YOUR EXCLUSIVE SITE!
                  See ya, .
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Oh boy! We p****d off a newbie that innocently started a thread and could only check back after 3 weeks. He probably expected us to put up a pic ourselves.

Now I feel sorry!

By the way, stingray, your axe will probably fetch 10k on the bay, just let us know, when you´re putting it up.

Comment

Tough crowd...I think I will keep quite about my '58 Charvel Les Paul...

Comment

And you still didn't post a picture. Post a picture and additudes would change!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich#6 View Post
                          And you still didn't post a picture. Post a picture and additudes would change!

He doesn't have any.....what a maroon.
                          If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

The original post may have fit the profile of somebody looking to sell or just BSing, but what if he wasn't? Nothing wrong with a few jokes, but there's some pretty hostile shit in this thread. I may be wrong, but somebody who bought a pre pro in '79 is likely between his mid-40s & mid-50s. I know lots of guys in that range who don't even own a computer, let alone sit in front of one all day at work pissing away time on message boards.

Comment

Like I said, tough crowd.

Comment

Who cares about the drama, lets see some pics...

Comment

Working...
                                X