Flat Black Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat Black Attack!

Does the back of the neck look like it has coating on it? If so, ugh.

That's pretty cool. The necking having some sort of mild finish wouldn't surprise me - The oiled guitars had a satin type finish: I was a little sceptical, but it is really nice...
    Popular is not the same as good
    Rare is not the same as valuable
    Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

they look pretty slick, I like it....
      www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
      My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

To be honest, I don't really like them. The maple neck, with black hardware and brass knob looks too much like a part guitar in my opinion.

I think it would have looked killer with chrome hardware and pickup ring, or perhaps all black with ebony fingerboard and matching headstock.

Nevertheless, I commend the MZ for believing in the brand more than most other dealers.

Comment

Yeah, stores having the confidence (or FMIC credit!!) to run small batches like this is really cool. Be interesting to see what these are selling for....

Comment

What that thing needs is nickel hardware. I'd love a nickel floyd - they way they get tarnished with age would looks so cool and it would go perfectly with that - muscle car primer look.
            -------------------------
            Blank yo!

Comment

Primer. That's what I was going to call it as well.

Looks like an incomplete parts mutt you find on Ebay. I'm yawning. It's totally yawnable. Yawneriffic, even.

This the new $400 model?
              I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I think it would be cool to see some brushed brushed aluminum styled hardware. Not sure actual brushed aluminum would work well for guitar hardware, but I'd imagine that brushed steel looks pretty similar.
                Guitars:
                '04 Jackson SL1 - Flametop Cabo Blue Trans Burst
                '94 Charvel Predator - Fire Crackle
                '77 Ibanez LP Custom Copy - Black
                Amp:
                VOX AD30VT

Comment

I like it, looks mean.
                  Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Flat black and yet another single hum layout? Cool if that's your bag. But, yep, that's yawns-ville IMHO.

The Candy Apple Red, 2-hum, ash-bodied run through Matt's Music will be much, much cooler.

Comment

Looks like some kind of DIY project. How can they even justify the price tag?
                      My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

They can justify it easily. Why? They've been selling a lot of the naturals over the last few months. I'm guessing there's an upcharge on these for the black matte. I'm guessing the upcharge isn't all that expensive, and that being said, I prefer these over the naturals. But, I'm not at all a fan of the satin finish on the neck.

Comment

They're more expensive that I expected. It'll be interesting to see if these sell.....

Comment

Neilli can you answer me please on this thread : http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/show...t=54936&page=4
                            .?
                            Jackson & Charvel abuser ...

Comment

Done....

Comment

Working...
                              X