No announcement yet.

Flat Black Attack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like it too, something about it connects with me.
    Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
      Has that "ratrod" vibe...I think its cool
      Yeah, I agree. This is a Pre-Hot Rod finish. Would it make it a Prepro Replica
      Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I like it but don't like it.
        I'd have to play it first before giving it the final thumbs up or thumbs down.
        Its different in a sort of good way, maybe, not really sure about it.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Originally posted by Rupe View Post
          Has that "ratrod" vibe...I think its cool
          I agree. It is cool.

but I also agree that the Candy Apple Red 2 hum would suit me better. But who'm I kidding? Short of winning lotto, I won't be buying either anyway. Call me another tire kicker
          Hail yesterday

Comment

Flat matte finishes are cool, but they'll get shiny over time from rubbing your arm on it.

Also, you can always buff the whole thing out to a nice shiny gloss finish anyway... there's been talk of people doing that to the Gibson's "Faded" series over on the LP Forum.
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I've looked at the pics of again and I can honestly say, it grows on you.
              I'd really like to come across one and see how well it plays though.
              I really like the new mahogany SD thats out, I'm leaning to that.
              Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Flat Black Attack!

Once it's worn out, it will start looking much better. A little too clean for me.

Comment

Working...
                X