Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Laughs

Circa 1985/86 and proof of my love for charvel

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Cool old pic, Kev.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Pic not working.
      Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Nice! You still got that guitar?
        Popular is not the same as good
        Rare is not the same as valuable
        Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Wish I did
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Great pic, Kev! How'd that jacket manage to steal the guitar's graphic? j/k!

Comment

great pic Kev..did you have your hand busted, looks like it is bandaged?
              www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
              My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

LOL You took Ted Nugent's place in Damn Yankees and stole his jacket?!? :ROTF:
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

LOL .. I had actually put my hand through a window an hour before and cut the meat on the edge of my palm ..the bandage was to stop the bleeding ...

I laughed my ass off when I found this it was in my tool box here at work and I was cleaning it out. That was my very first charvel I had been playing Jackson before .. My first good guitar was a Rhoads but when I got my first Charvie I was hooked on the unfinished necks

Comment

Flat black as the ones on the Zoo now.
                    Cool.
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Nope, that is the original Gun Metal Grey ...

Comment

Jimmy Page played a Charvel??

J/K....great old pic Kev....still have that jacket too??

Comment

Nah Jacket is ling gone ..funny I used to get page all the time ..then it was Lars ..go figure

Comment

I like the smile "white tooth".

I can imagine you saying " Hey babyyy..." with the barry white voice.
                            Jackson & Charvel abuser ...

Comment

Lars? You have my sympathy.

Damn nice pic, btw. Is that a Sonor kit in the back?
                              Henrik
                              AUDIOZONE.DK - a guitar site for the Jackson and Charvel fan

Comment

Working...
                              X