No announcement yet.

Good Laughs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet pic! Lars Ulrich wearing Brett Michael's jacket.

Comment

Hmm I don't remember which kit that was but iirc that was his Yamaha phase. He ended up getting Sonar Elites later on.
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
        Wango Tango!
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Heh ..funny guy
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

That`s a really funny picture...
            Do you still have the same hair?...:ROTF:
            Joke, nice that you are holding so long
            to charvel...
            That means they must be good
            Cold Hollow Machinery

Comment

Nope I don't have the same hair as I'm 40 years old now .. now my hair looks like this

Comment

Man, you were a hardcore player dude! Notice the strap has came completely off the bottom of the axe and you're holding it up with an injured hand....and still managing a smile!

Oh, and yes I see the age difference in the second pic........you can gro whiskers now!
                Last edited by mm2002; 10-10-2006, 05:56 PM.
                My goal in life is to be the kind of asshole my wife thinks I am.

Comment

Ha! shows what you know ..there are 2 holes in the lower part of that strap!! I still have it...

As far as the age comment... Sounds like a compliment!! Guess I've aged well

Comment

You won't need a Colgate smile anymore with that red guitar
                    "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Originally posted by jackson1 View Post
                      Lars? You have my sympathy.

Damn nice pic, btw. Is that a Sonor kit in the back?
                      Looks like a Ludwig emblem on the tom in the pic. BTW I see more Lars than Page

Comment

Where can I purchace a Jacket like that
                        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Nice pic Kev, lookin' like a true 80's rocker there, ah the good old days.

Comment

Fuuny thing about that as memory comes back ..

When we did those pictures there was a local band whose girlfriend owned a hair salon in Andover Mass. While she had her normal female clients she had a whole side business of doing "Band" images. Back then Boston was booming with hair bands wanting to be the next big thing and image was huge so we went to her for help with our image.

The hair AND the jacket both came from her. I remember going to her salon for my hair appointment and her asking what I wanted to do.I've always had extremly thick thick hair it takes hours for it to dry. Diane got a picture of EVH and told her to cut my hair like his.

Linda told me I had no body in my hair and I HAD to perm my hair to get that affect. After she was done my hair came out looking like Jimmy Page and not EVH!! Eventually as it started to grow out and that was the result but I'll tell ya I got a lot of heat for a while over that one.

Everywhere I went I got ..hey anyone ever tell you that you look like Jimmy Page? Back then I hated Page!!

Comment

Hey Kev,if it's any consolation,you don't look like Kip Winger.I seem to remember another admin had a avatar that looked just like him...( Sorry Sully,I could"nt help it ).......
                              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

omg I just realized that one day I will get older too!! nnnnoooooooooo!

Comment

Working...
                                X