Dimartini Charvels/Shipping!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dimartini Charvels/Shipping!

According to the DCGL web site they will be recieving these in about 2 weeks!

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
    According to the DCGL web site they will be recieving these in about 2 weeks!
    I just heard from that they screached the brakes back on and they're hung up again! Today.....

Comment

Of course...

Comment

and to think they we're expected to be in stores in august originally? lol

Comment

Saw this on WMC site today:

Everything in music! Since 1958 we've been selling guitars, drums, brass, woodwind, DJ gear, lighting and stage, pro audio, recording gear, orchestral strings, and much more. We offer service for almost every instrument, educational rentals, and school & government sales. Please call us at (301) 946-8808 for more info.

Looks like it is in stock.
          Jackson: DK1
          Charvel: CS (CSB), SD (RGF), SD (Bullseye), SD '83 (HRF)

Comment

Seems like the Lepruchan got a couple in, too. Looks like these might finally be starting to ship?

Comment

My blood drip will be here Thursday. Apparently they werent supposed to be sent out yet. Too bad for them, mine is on the way! BTW, the completion tag says August on it.......

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

"DROOLING" Shawn!!!!

Comment

Nice Axe Bro!

Comment

Congrats! That is freakin' AWESOME! Do you know if it shipped with a duncan JB or something different? Thanks!

Comment

I love that graphic, congrats on another great one for your collection.
                      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Originally posted by boiwonder View Post
                        Congrats! That is freakin' AWESOME! Do you know if it shipped with a duncan JB or something different? Thanks!
                        That's what I was wondering....anyone else hear that maybe they were waiting on a particular pickup from Duncan for these.....

Comment

What about the frets? Are they "real" jumbos (6100s) or the tall, thin crap (6105s) like the KV2 and EVHs?

Oh yeah - congrats Shawn, that is a cool guitar. If I could get one, it would be the crossed swords though.
                          Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

Originally posted by bsteff666 View Post
                            That's what I was wondering....anyone else hear that maybe they were waiting on a particular pickup from Duncan for these.....
                            Very good question. Mike said it sounds liek a JB. And my French has a JB, so who knows.

We'll see tomorrow I guess....

As far as the Crossed swords, in due time young Jedi.......
                            Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

That drip is cool... have a sweet spot for the french writing one, but the bomber and the swords never did anything for me...

Comment

Working...
                              X