• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buh-bye soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Albertson View Post
      For Sale:
      18 electric guitar neck pick ups of various models. All mint condition used only once, just for Sweet Child O Mine cover. Also for sale 18 toggle switches used twice. Plus 18 tone knobs...never used.
      Originally posted by shreddermon View Post
      Buh-bye soon.
      I think JAlbertson was just being sarcastic.
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Sorry, the humor went below me. :P

Comment

Buh-bye soon.
          Might as well just block me now. I wouldn't last very long anyway with pricks like this guy around here. Now>>>>buh-bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Albertson View Post
            Might as well just block me now. I wouldn't last very long anyway with pricks like this guy around here. Now>>>>buh-bye!
            Great answer. I like Jeff.

:ROTF:
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

I apologize for misunderstanding, and the calls me a prick anyway. Nice. GFY douche, you should be banned for having an attitude like that, anyway.

And, Tim: I in your general direction.

Comment

I apologize for misunderstanding, and the calls me a prick anyway. Nice. GFY douche, you should be banned for having an attitude like that, anyway.

And, Tim: I in your general direction.
                Dude, you should be banned for at me and being a total dickfaced fart sucker to the newb. :ROTF:
                Last edited by hippietim; 11-16-2006, 10:50 AM. Reason: forgot to add smiley's so pat's head would not explode in a fit of internet rage

- Newc

Comment

Tim, you play the role of instigator often and well.

Comment

Tim, you play the role of instigator often and well.
                    Coming from the master himself, that is a wonderful compliment.

- Newc

Comment

Me and Chuck are in the shop reading this and laughing our asses off. :ROTF:
                      Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

You guys are a trip!! On a serious note, UPS delivered (yes, in one piece) my crossed swords #7278 Monday. Killer axe, the neck is as expected and the graphics well done as usual. Are these still being held up?

Comment

Originally posted by Dolan View Post
                          You guys are a trip!! On a serious note, UPS delivered (yes, in one piece) my crossed swords #7278 Monday. Killer axe, the neck is as expected and the graphics well done as usual. Are these still being held up?
                          What dealer did you order yours from?

Comment

Originally posted by mattsmusiccenter View Post
                            Me and Chuck are in the shop reading this and laughing our asses off. :ROTF:
                            Matt, did you hear anything about the delay reason? I have one on order with you and am GASing bad...lol.

Comment

Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Yes, agreed. Waiting for guitars that are already done but not-yet-shipped can be boring.

Comment

Working...
                                X