X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JZ06 View Post
    what does IIRC mean?
    If I recall correctly.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I'd love to get my hands on any of the 25th's, for the right price. Mike Hickey had an OFR installed on his and it looks incredible.
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

That blue one is a looker for sure. I came close to buying it kinda (then it fled the country and that was the end of that! LOL!).
        "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy B View Post
          I'd love to get my hands on any of the 25th's, for the right price. Mike Hickey had an OFR installed on his and it looks incredible.
          Ed Roman threw Anniversary #5 on the bay.

But speaking of which, I'd love to get my hands on that Solar Amber... if it ever becomes available, Shawn, please remember me first. That's just the most excellent looking anniversary.

So, are all of these just freaking excellent guitars? Mine blows me away everytime I pick it up. It's quickly become my number one, bumping my Jimmy Page LP for the spot.
          Last edited by Mickey_C; 11-10-2006, 11:26 AM.

Comment

But speaking of which, I'd love to get my hands on that Solar Amber... if it ever becomes available, Shawn, please remember me first. That's just the most excellent looking anniversary.
            I'm sure there are several people in line for that one
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I love the blue one. They should have made a few more...maybe a few with 2 hums as well.

Comment

Working...
              X