Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the hell ever happened to my Warren Demartini Charvels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm gonna be sick........

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Albertson View Post
      I'm gonna be sick........

LOL.....
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by choffman2k View Post
        The people who did thrown down their greenbacks for a deposit are probably the most patient in the world. Hell, I gave up on mine over the summer and put the money towards my broken glass soloist.
        Likewise...the info. I heard a couple of weeks ago made me flip my deposit over to a KV2 (snow white with black bevels).

Comment

Originally posted by jk2171 View Post
          Likewise...the info. I heard a couple of weeks ago made me flip my deposit over to a KV2 (snow white with black bevels).
          I think it's just ridiculous for a company to debut a product at a trade show, take orders and then try to tie up the loose ends...it's been a great disservice to those of us who really wanted the product.

Comment

Originally posted by choffman2k View Post
            I think it's just ridiculous for a company to debut a product at a trade show, take orders and then try to tie up the loose ends...it's been a great disservice to those of us who really wanted the product.
            Agreed, I really wanted the Crossed Swords I ordered but it's been almost a year and nothing. They may be coming soon, but I've heard that before. I'd rather get something I know will show up.

Comment

She wants money. It's dangerous but worth the risk.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

you should know by now...what you give is what you get

Comment

This thread is Driving Me Crazy
                  http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

it IS humourous how all their song titles are phrases like that.
                    some bands just follow a format I guess, even unconsciously.
                    the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

I need a Martini after reading this thread. bwuhahahaha

Comment

I heard that the French's were all over 11 lbs and the graphics were off center.

Comment

I was at The Scene Of The Crime today, and all three of them were Back For More. Maybe they have it worked out...

Comment

Working...
                          X