Just snagged this baby!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just snagged this baby!

I figured I better grab one of these Custom Shop jobs before they're all gone and the '07 prices kick in. Arrived 2 days ago. This one's an '06 Summer NAMM axe.
    The neck is unbelievable!

Sweeeeeeeeeeet!
    Charvel 7308 (TMZ 008), Charvel Pro-mod (yellow), Jackson Soloist Custom (Yellow), Jackson SL2H-V Natural, Gibson LPS DB, Gibson LPS EB, Gibson LPCC C, Charvel Model 2 (scalloped), Jackson DK2M (white), Charvel Journeyman, Fender Classic Player 60's strat, Carvin C66, Musikraft strat mutt, Warmoth Strat mutt, Fender MIM Jazz bass, Epiphone Classical, Takamine parlor. Marshall 2203, Marshall JVM 210H, Splawn Nitro, Fender Supersonic 22, Line 6 AX2 212, Marshall 4X12.

Comment

Cool. I'm beginning to think that I should have grabbed one of the sunset Jolly Roger guitars....
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Very cool axe, congrats. I'm a huge fan of the new Strat head Charvels.

Some of the the newer custom shop graphics have not been very appealing to us old 80's hair metal guys, but this one is cool.
        Last edited by Big D; 01-26-2007, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Well, I got this one a month ago and I

agree that they are great guitars. I love the neck on these things. Fantastic.

The people who are knocking the new charvels don't know what they're missing.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
            Very cool axe, congrats. I'm a huge fan of the new Strat head Charvels.

Some of the the newer custom shop graphics have not been very appealing to us old 80's hair metal guys, but this one is cool.

Yeah, I turned 43 this month. The '80s influence is still alive and well!!

Originally posted by danastas View Post
            agree that they are great guitars. I love the neck on these things. Fantastic.

The people who are knocking the new charvels don't know what they're missing.

I almost got the "Extreme" version of that graphic, but decided on the "Flesh and Bones" instead. Nice axe.

Comment

Damn that is nice. The new guitars are art
              It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

congrats..I am also a fan of the new (and old) Charvels..enjoy
                www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
                My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

effin sweet man. I love it. Both of em. Nice guitars . My first Charvel/jackson was a 1985 Charvel Model 3. Man I wish I still had it.

Dan

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Thanks for all the compliments so far. I'm getting ready to slap some new strings on it and tweak the truss rod.

Comment

Nice score!!! Congrats.

Comment

Those guitars rock!
                          Last edited by Guitardude86; 01-26-2007, 08:12 PM. Reason: Illiterate spelling
                          "This ain't no Arsenio Hall show, destroy something!"

Comment

Congrats, man. The detail on that graphic is amazing.

Comment

Looks hot, congrats!!
                              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Working...
                              X