Thinking of buying an EVH RWB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Albertson View Post
    That guy was funny, seemed nice. I think when you asked him a question he shook up an 8 ball or cracked open a fortune cookie.
    • Signs point to yes and no.
    • Signs point to no and yes.
    • Signs point to yes or no.
    • Don't rely on it or maybe.
    • Outlook may or may not be good.
    • It is uncertain, sometimes.
    • Reply hazy, try again.
    • Better not tell you now.
    • Ask again later.
    • Concentrate and ask again.
    • Cannot predict now.
    • My sources say something.
    • My foot hurts
    • Clarity not so good.
    • Watermelon tastes good

Yup, that's about what I got out of it................
    "When a naked man is chasing a woman through an ally with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross"............ Dirty Harry

Comment

I have 2 at the moment and both sound and feel diffrent. One is quite abit heavier then the other and has a much warmer/more low end then the other. #2 is fairly light and sounds very alive but lacks some of the sustain it's heavier counter part has. The neck on the heavier one is slightly thinner at the second fret area and has a flatter back side. it is one of those that just feels right from the start.#2 has a more rounded/music man feel to it. I would suggest plying as many as you can. The fret work on #1 is perfect where as #2 has a slight tang issue going on very slight.Unforunatly #1 suffered some very light depressions on the back of the neck in the area that is supported by the brace/support in those cheesy G&G cases. The result of a sloppy cut brace and almost no padding. Blemming an otherwise perfect guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
        #1 suffered some very light depressions on the back of the neck in the area that is supported by the brace/support in those cheesy G&G cases. The result of a sloppy cut brace and almost no padding. Blemming an otherwise perfect guitar.
        Geez, don't you hate that. I've seen it waaaaaaaaaaay too many times. The dang guitar is dang near perfect. Slide your heand to the end of the neck and RRRRR RRRRRR RRRRRR....like the sholder of a highway. Thank you G&G. I've never had a single problem with a fitted skb.

Comment

Working...
        X