G&G cases/are they included in 07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G cases/are they included in 07

I am in the process of ordering a CS Charvel and on the price guide they list The G&G cases at $199.00. Are they not included anymore?

I wasn't told otherwise when I ordered one...i'll have to check now. Thanks for the headz up

Comment

The base price says case included. Those case prices in the back of the price list are only if you want to order a case seperately.

Comment

There's at least one dealer charging extra for "included" cases that I know of.

Comment

Thanks shreddermon!

Comment

I was informed by a dealer last night that Charvels will be shipping with the SKB cases. I think that is an improvement in safely shipping these expensive guitars.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Albertson View Post
              There's at least one dealer charging extra for "included" cases that I know of.
              Probably just confusion.

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
              I was informed by a dealer last night that Charvels will be shipping with the SKB cases. I think that is an improvement in safely shipping these expensive guitars.
              Hmmm, hadn't heard that, and my most recent Charvel arrived in a G&G. Nonetheless, I agree this is an improvement for shipping. Unless they're packed to the gills with bubble wrap or whatnot, the G&Gs absolutely blow for shipping purposes. ...Actually, I'd prefer they use start using form fitting G&Gs. But, short of that - which admittedly is more expensive - I'd prefer the SKBs.

Comment

Working...
              X