No announcement yet.

07 pricing - How they lost me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be interesting to see if they sell more Charvels in '07 than '06 with the new pricing.

Comment

Ask fender to build a pointy headstock
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Ooof. I think some FMIC lawyer's head would explode from that. Hmmm - I'm going to have to find a good Fender dealer, and ask for pictures when I send in those specs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
          Ask fender to build a pointy headstock
          No need to ask, here's one for sale right now

http://cgi.ebay.com/1989-Fender-Tele...em330084804534
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Originally posted by hippietim View Post
            No need to ask, here's one for sale right now

http://cgi.ebay.com/1989-Fender-Tele...em330084804534
            Wow. I didnt even know that existed. SO people in the know, is that a Jackson shape with a notch or is it original to itself?

Comment

Got my San Dimas just in time,didnt know about the $$$$ increase.I like the pointed headstock over the Strat (on a Charvel that is) being I have 2 small headstock USA Strats.
              I also like the N.O.S bridge. . .its so Charvel.So its not a CS model with extra bling bling,but its a H/S set up with NOS and custom color and killer price and very satisfied.(wouldnt change a thing) I have $856.00 into it with trade (MIM Strat) MSRP was $2,395.00.
              Cash would of been $1,200.00,no tax thats what they had into it. w/G&G. That would of been super sweet.
              It def stands out,over the standard red,white blue colors.Its like I got the neck Pup and Black Cherry paint for free and a final inspection was 11/05,earlier serial # too. Below 7000.
              Last edited by ADR; 02-24-2007, 10:43 PM. Reason: added add. info
              Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Working...
              X