JCF Member baby !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF Member baby !

100 posts! You had your chance to get rid of me, now its too late!
    Anyway.. glad im not a junior anymore.

You'd think by the time you got to 100 posts, you'd at least know which section to post in!

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
      You'd think by the time you got to 100 posts, you'd at least know which section to post in!

Seriously though... he hasn't met the TIME requirement yet.
      -Rick

Comment

:ROTF: This is just too funny. You need to study the forum a little more.
        Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ron - you are hilarious. I needed a good laugh.
            "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
            I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

you know Ron doesn't create these images, right?
              Hail yesterday

Comment

But I remember them

and find them

and post them at the appropriately hilarious moment

so

:ROTF:

Comment

"Et tu BRUTAS"?? A fellow Phoenician, and you drop me like im hot! :-))

Comment

Ok... i own a Jackson... i spend 85% of my time here on the Charvel
                    forum, and my first new axe in 16 years is a Charvel ! So i brag to my
                    so called Bro's just a tad, and get slammed? So i go and read the rules,
                    and it seems to me, to not use 3rd party ads, dont be mean or start
                    fights, and dont add any replies to threads that are not meaningful ??
                    You mean like 90% of all the replies that read....
                    "awesome man, you scored"!
                    Or... "Wish i had the $'s right now"...blah, blah...
                    I think ive done a pretty good job of it so far...! Should i post my
                    100th post over at the MP3 area? Or "E-fraid of Ebay? LOL
                    Think how polished ill be on my 2k post! Oh yes, be afraid...be very
                    afraid..!

Comment

Oh..and one more thing... check to the left... JCF Member !! Not Junior...
                      Member! Maybe quality posts cuts the time in half that mere mortals have
                      to wait? :ROTF:

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        you know Ron doesn't create these images, right?
                        Oh, and here I thought Ron went out and stagged these shots with his buddies. Yes, I am aware. The pictures are worth a thousand words and such perfect placement too. This one was just especially funny to me.
                        "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                        I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

I'm thinkin' I'll keep it to myself when I hit the century mark.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
                            Ok... i own a Jackson... i spend 85% of my time here on the Charvel
                            forum, and my first new axe in 16 years is a Charvel ! So i brag to my
                            so called Bro's just a tad, and get slammed? So i go and read the rules,
                            and it seems to me, to not use 3rd party ads, dont be mean or start
                            fights, and dont add any replies to threads that are not meaningful ??
                            You mean like 90% of all the replies that read....
                            "awesome man, you scored"!
                            Or... "Wish i had the $'s right now"...blah, blah...
                            I think ive done a pretty good job of it so far...! Should i post my
                            100th post over at the MP3 area? Or "E-fraid of Ebay? LOL
                            Think how polished ill be on my 2k post! Oh yes, be afraid...be very
                            afraid..!

Dude, that's why I put the "poking with a stick" emoticon at the end of my comment. I was just teasing you. Congrats on your membership.

Comment

Originally posted by LastInLine View Post
                              I'm thinkin' I'll keep it to myself when I hit the century mark.
                              Good plan!

Comment

Working...
                              X