cool graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cool graphics

Fuuny enough I ordered my guitar a year ago and Tekky shortly after.. they showed up the same day so I made sure to get pictures of his as well and he told me I could post it ...

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

both are very nice....the hand graphic with black head is bitching and of course Big Mouth is just old school perfection. Great guitars guys...
    www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
    My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

Oh FUKK yeah!

Thats how its done. Very nice!
      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

That blood hand is very cool. Great idea. I have never seen that before. Do we know whose hand print that is?
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
          That blood hand is very cool. Great idea. I have never seen that before. Do we know whose hand print that is?

Mike Learns!
          Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

The red hand graphic is way cool!

Comment

mixin' it up a little bit. huh? very cool!
              love the matching black headstock on that one...

Comment

I'm really liking the hand. Disturbing subliminal message- very cool.
                Strat God Music
                http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Sweet, those are both hot! You look like maybe you'd like to have kept both of them...

Comment

Love the hand!!!!
                    Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Originally posted by Big D View Post
                      Sweet, those are both hot! You look like maybe you'd like to have kept both of them...
                      Hell No!!!! That's my new baby! And Kev already went and put his grubby hands on it!

Seriously, I am stoked about the way both of them came out. Thanks for the pics Kev - I know Todd's happy too.

And Kev - my mom says thanks for taking the pictures - she's very excited to see her new grandbaby!

Comment

Those both look great. Congrats to you guys.

So, Kev, is that a hard tail or trem? Hard to tell with the black on black. And you've got two Big Mouths now? Will they be shouting at each other?

Comment

Why do all the new BigMouth graphics have the tongue on the outside of the teeth? Shouldn't it be coming over the top of the teeth?
                          My YouTube Videos | My SoundCloud Page

Comment

Seems like that question is asked everytime someone posts pics of one. Maybe because they don't have any lower front teeth?

Comment

No problem Kristi,

I was actually stoked to be able to see Todds new guitar and mess it up a bit!!

Pat,

Yeah it is a black hartail ... The black is a nice touch

Why do all the new BigMouth graphics have the tongue on the outside of the teeth? Shouldn't it be coming over the top of the teeth?

It should in theory .. but to do the old school graphic the right way, then that's the way it was back in the day!!

Comment

Working...
                              X