No announcement yet.

cool graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cubs/Cards game. So were gonna watch a baseball game and play some euchre afterwards. Cool! lol

Comment

LOL! Sounds like a plan. A friend of mine knows a head-honcho with the Blackhawks through a euchre league. He suggested I get to know how to play euchre, maybe I'd get to know the guy and secure what practically amounts to season tickets.
      Occupy JCF

Comment

Congrats Tekky!
        Just don't take that guitar the the FBI and have the print scanned. Just kidding, I wore a rubber glove!! The guitar looks great together. Now, get busy jamming bro. Thanks for the opportunity to do a paint job for you.

Mike
        Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
        http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

Oh...I forgot to mention the technique used to transfer the hand print. I pretended the guitar was a chicks ass, then I loaded up the hand with paint and slapped that mother. You will see the residual paint spots that exploded from the impact of my hand slapping that beast. HEHEHE.... Just a little paint tech for ya all.
          Custom Guitars, Refinish and restorations.
          http://www.learnguitars.com

Comment

The hand is absolutely amazing. Seeing it up close and personal - so much better than the pictures!

Interesting technique - maybe it's appropriate that my mom is calling it "Handsy"!

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
              Just don't take that guitar the the FBI and have the print scanned.
              Haha! That guitar will be on the next episode of CSI... someone gets clobbered with the guitar, the cops will be scanning it and bringing you in. :ROTF:
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by Learn Guitars View Post
                Congrats Tekky!
                Just don't take that guitar the the FBI and have the print scanned. Just kidding, I wore a rubber glove!! The guitar looks great together. Now, get busy jamming bro. Thanks for the opportunity to do a paint job for you.

Mike
                Thanks very much Mike! You absolutely nailed the spirit of the guitar with your interpretation of the concept!!!

I can't wait until I'm ready work on another guitar with you!
                Occupy JCF

Comment

Pics from Matt's Music:

Occupy JCF

Comment

I saw that on some chick's ass....

Comment

Working...
                    X