Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I got a Charvel San Dimas Strat today ;-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Now that looks 'right' to me - imo and all that. Go play the hell out of it.

craig

Comment

I made a quik avi with my Canon cam,its on youtube,nothing fancy,if you guys want to see it. There isnt too much stuff on Charvel ,thats going to change. http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=YngMalmsteen
        Last edited by ADR; 02-22-2007, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Vewry Purdy!

Comment

Nice guitar man... Glad you are happy with your purchase.

I got ripped on my Fender forum when I broke the news. .about spandex etc.
            They need to get over themselves, what a bunch of pompous assholes. BTW, Did you get your complimentary lingerie and eyeliner yet? =)

-Nate
            Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

Thanx Nate,they were jealous thats all. I posted a photo and description,talked about $$$ of old Charvels etc,and they didnt like that .One member said he saw a used Charvel on feebey that sold for $650.00,so I replied that I saw a MIM strat sell for .99cents. The thing was MIM and not going to be worth anything down the road. I already have 2 USA model Strats in my arsenal anyway.
              Nothing plays and sounds like a Charvel,the neck,paint are to die for and quality is top notch. My strats are under my bed and for some reason dont get played that much since I got the San Dimas.
              -Andy

Comment

Brass Charvel volume knob

Update:I went out and got myself a generic gold plated knob,which didnt fit. Had to enlarge the shafts hole,and when I drilled it it wobbled some and the set screw was a tiny cheesy flat blade screw. So I emailed the "MUSIC ZOO" and Tim contacted me saying they could get one,they (Charvel/Fender) wouldnt normally do that,but were confident that they would for them. I didnt buy my San Dimas from them either btw.
                So Tim ordered me the correct brass knob from Charvel and I got it today,brand new in sealed plastic,looks much better and not overly shinny, fit perfect,set screw is an allen wrench which I prefer better AND matches my N.O.S bridge.
                Its on and wanted to say Thank You to "MountainDog" personally for the suggestion,im lovin it.

Comment

very nice acquisition

Comment

Working...
                  X