Anyone ever order a neckthru s-head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever order a neckthru s-head?

I want to place one more custom order for the year because I have a feeling its just going to get worse for JC in everyway from now on.

I want to go all out and order a neck thru strat body strat head Charvel. I want it to look like a Charvel strat so would I have to order this as a set neck or would it be a neck thru?

A real strat head is a one piece of wood neck that is why I ask, is set neck the way to go? A strat head with a three piece neck or scarf joint just would not look right.
    The neck back would be oiled, headstock will be painted.

Anyone order one of these...ever?

Also I am going all out with custom DL graphic and inlays and they will be offensive as the FMIC lawyers will allow.

I've thought about doing this, too. I'd guess doing it as a one-piece neck-through would be very expensive. Not to mention that it'll probably be priced out at (higher) Jackson NT pricing anyway. Personally, I'd go with a 3 piece neck, some kind of veneer or paint over the headstock to hide the seams, and a seperate fretboard/no skunk stripe. That's basically how my Kelly is, and it smokes.

Comment

Working...
    X