who owned this charvel?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who owned this charvel?

Hello all. I bought this a while back, and whenever a pic is posted, someone always seems to say "oh I know that guitar" and when asked its always from its inception here. I'm guessing there is an Archive regarding the hacking up of this then brand new Guitar. I understand it was a 25th or a bullseye originally. Can anyone remember its history? Its a very nice job, and its an amazing player.Very powerful, and toneful like my early 80's strat head..
    thanks boys.

cant see the picture sorry now i can slow cpu beautiful guitar
    85 Jackson 87 model1 87 model6

Comment

It was originally a red/white retro Bullseye - can't remember who got the work done though....
      Last edited by neilli; 02-23-2007, 07:20 AM.
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Dunno who it was but iirc, it was originally a black/white retro bullseye, and was modded/painted by Big head guitars?
        I do recall he caught a rash of shit for it

Comment

Shawn maybe? I think it was actually a red/white retro bullseye. I remember that guitar, too. It was definitely painted by Paul Miller.

Comment

Pretty sure it was Pat's (Shreddermon).

-edit- Found the thread. No pics, but plenty of info:

Last edited by dg; 02-23-2007, 09:34 AM.

Comment

Yeah, that was mine. It was a Bullseye Retro limited edition that I had mod'd and refin'd. Mind you, that project was put in the works well before they allowed strathead custom shop orders again.

Great guitar. I just couldn't get used to the 1 & 3/4 nut. Glad you're still enjoying her.

Comment

Well that wasent too hard. Thanks. Funny, you where before your time on this one. People should have clapped~

Comment

I remember that thread and the whining associated with it, even though Charvels have always been based on the Hot Rod/change a bunch of crap on it you don't like so it suits your needs type of guitar.

I mean, really, a single hum v-trem is about as useless as sleeping pills in a cemetary.
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by PittJitsu View Post
                    People should have clapped~
                    Most seemed to dig it. The few that didn't - meh, it wasn't their guitar so whatever.

Comment

Working...
                    X