Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• group shot

little blurry but ..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Very cool Groupshot, man! I like this Jake E. Lee Strat in Purple Burst or something like that very much. Rock On!
    RATT RULES!

Comment

Mayday: Bottom row,next to 12 string. . is that Black Cherry?
      ps: What an awesome collection,good thing you wrote the photo was blurry and not me,feeling hung over right about now.
      Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Awesome, Kev. Love them all. Nice variety, too.

Comment

Originally posted by ADR View Post
          Mayday: Bottom row,next to 12 string. . is that Black Cherry?
          ps: What an awesome collection,good thing you wrote the photo was blurry and not me,feeling hung over right about now.

No that's a purple SD-3

Unfortunately I need to get the low pass filter on my nikon cleaned so I took that with a very old Sony ..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

awesome stuff Kev....nicely done
            www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
            My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

That's a nice group, thanks for sharing. Too many of them hit the spot for me to pick just one.
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Like it a lot.
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

sold the dweez huh?

Comment

Originally posted by thenine View Post
                    sold the dweez huh?

Yeah I sold it to superfly ...

Comment

Bottom far left...i think that's my fave other than the White Strathead...
                      Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

it should be.. it's 1/2 yours .. :ROTF:

Comment

Cool shot on the table,Is that whats for lunch? Thanx for the reply. Ill take that one,and that one and lets see. . . that one too :-D
                          Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Nice stuff Kev - what's the story of the purpleburst Jake? Is that the emp-proj one or a GMW?
                            Popular is not the same as good
                            Rare is not the same as valuable
                            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

emp-proj charvel, serialized in the books, originally built for Ralph ..

Comment

Working...
                              X