No announcement yet.

group shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice collection. did you safely store them all away before the wife walked in?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
      nice collection. did you safely store them all away before the wife walked in?

Actually the wife doesn't care ..She loves my guitars and never has a problem with me buying em ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Super group shot! 2 Bigmouths? Is that your old one?
        It's not a competition, it's a community

Comment

Awesomme guitars Kev and them Bigmouths are so cool

Comment

Nice well rounded collection. The Purp is an eye catcher as the other guy said.

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
              Actually the wife doesn't care ..She loves my guitars and never has a problem with me buying em ..
              It's true, she even sat at the same table as I did and had lunch, and put up with my chicken jokes.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Bigmouth's are my fav - what's the framed article on the wall? I can't read it......
                Strat God Music
                http://www.esnips.com/web/Strat-God-Music/?flush=1

Comment

Yep Tommy, that was a riot that day .. The chicken joke was a hoot ..although the waitress looked mortified

Originally posted by Strat God View Post
                  Bigmouth's are my fav - what's the framed article on the wall? I can't read it......

It was a newspaper article on women bikers featuring my wife ..

Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

AWESOME collection!!!

Comment

Kev definitely has a beautiful, awesome collection and a beautiful, awesome wife!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs Tekky View Post
                        Kev definitely has a beautiful, awesome collection and a beautiful, awesome wife!

From one beautiful wife to another!!

Comment

great set of guitars. The real question is do you still have that snazzy coat jacket with the animal print on it fromt he 80's. THat is some sweet action.

Comment

nice stuff kevin. I actaually used the bottom left one for inspiration for building this one.
                            shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
                            X