recent zebra s-heads ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• recent zebra s-heads ?

curious if charvel made any of the recent blk/white zebra graphic'd s-head matched headstock models with a vintage trem ?

I've seen a few on and off ebay & would love to get one for grins,
    but really dont need/use a floyd much these days.

There nice guitars .. I actually checked the one Mattsmusic had .. The profile on these is thinner than the other stuff for sure
    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I think they all had Floyds...
      Popular is not the same as good
      Rare is not the same as valuable
      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

thanks guys....
        I really like the look of them, but if the necks are way thin a no go for me...

Comment

Originally posted by Mayday View Post
          There nice guitars .. I actually checked the one Mattsmusic had .. The profile on these is thinner than the other stuff for sure

They sure are thin, thinner than my SL1. Love mine.
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I think the music zoo might be getting one..they have a floyd one for sure.

Comment

very cool looking indeed, I 'd say that and the dweezils are my fave newer charvel customs to date...
              though I absolutely love the pointy zebra with the fingerboard painted to match that a fellow jcf'er ordered as well.
              now thats friggin zebra !!!

just wish the necks were a bit fuller...

Comment

Do any of the newer Charvel san dimas models have medium to thick necks? Maybe the tung oiled mahogany ones? Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by peedenmark7 View Post
                  though I absolutely love the pointy zebra with the fingerboard painted to match that a fellow jcf'er ordered as well.
                  now thats friggin zebra !!!
                  Thanks. Don't know if it's true, but I was told that the run of zebra stratheads was partially inspired by the reaction to mine.

And I love the thin necks. Very cool profile, IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by slayer View Post
                    Do any of the newer Charvel san dimas models have medium to thick necks? Maybe the tung oiled mahogany ones? Jack.

Yeah the mahoganies are a little fuller
                    Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Working...
                    X